1. Karey Bresenhan, Fiberart For A Cause's Honorary Chairperson
(Director, International Quilt Festival - Houston and Chicago) who generously donated the booth space and all the materials to prepare the postcards for sale at the International Quilt Festivals - Houston and Chicago. Karey also conducated an online sale of postcards following IQF-Houston 2006 and raised an additional $10,000.
2. Our generous donors and patrons, including many members of Quiltart who have adopted FFAC's cause as their own.
3. Volunteers in the FFAC booth at the International Quilt Festivals: Karen Stiehl Osborn, Cathy Neri, Diane Zak, Cynthia Wenslow, Anne Wenslow, Carol Moore, Ruth Moore, Alison Brown-Cestero, Jo Grooms, Mary Ann Littlejohn, Sarah Ann Smith, Marie Johansen, Karen Krull Robart, Sue Kennedy, Elaine Millar, Maggie Hayes, Sue Paquette, Marie Barrie, Jamie Fingal, Diane Foote Diane Andrew-Smith, Ann Anastasio.
4. Patricia (Pokey) Bolton of Quilting Arts magazine for her support of and Carol Fletcher, Little Treasure designer, for hosting the Little Treasures Exchange/Fundraiser. Visit Carol Fletcher's website to see more of her gorgeous Little Treasures.
5. Friends Fabric Art in Lowell, MA and Lost Arts Stitchery in Plymouth, MI and many artists in the U.S. and Canada for offering fiberart postcard workshops in support of FFAC.
6. These generous businesses and individuals who have donated prizes for donors of postcards and Little Treasures Exchange participants:
Karey Bresenhan, Director of International Quilt Festival-Houston and Chicago AND Fiberart For A Cause's Honorary Chair
Attached, Inc. Makers of Mistyfuse, Mistyfuse UV and Transdoodle
SewThankful.com Specializing in threads, independent designer patterns and a growing selection of other sewing, quilting and fiber art supplies.
Gailforces Fabrics Hand dyed fabrics by Gail Myrhorodsky
Lura Schwarz Smith Art Quilter and author
Liz Berg Art Quilter
Karen Stiehl Osborn Art Quilter
DellaJane Hand Dyes Always Unique Hand Dyed Fabric
Embellishment Village "If it's not embellished, it's not finished"
Barbara Campbell for Windham Fabrics
Linda M Designs Fabric To DYE For
Lys Rian in Memory of Jean Underwood
Flourish! @ the Country Quilter A complete resource for art quilting supplies.
Quilting Arts Magazine
Fiber on a Whim For all your surface design and embellishment needs!
Julaine Lofquist-Birch Art quilter
Fibers Naturally Natural Fibers dyed with Natural Dyes.
Gossamer Designs LLC Your source for the SewSlip Sewing Sheet
Diane at email@example.com For vintage embellishments
Crazy Cat Corner Fabrics