A Year of Art is now closed.
We did it! We raised more than $8000 in just 8 hours.
Thank you for your support!
Inspiration Month Drawing
(See also the Art Auction.)
One lucky donor won it all: Janice Novachcoff
She will be showered with fiber-related gifts from 27 Inspiration Sponsors.
Value: More than $1500.
Thank you to the very generous sponsors:
|2. Shelly Stokes
Cedar Canyon Textiles
Paintstiks on Fabric, Design Magic, and Rubbing Plate Roundup books.
|3. Cloth Paper Scissors magazine - DVD Stash -
From Art Journaling to Art: Drawing Watercolor and More Techniques for the Mixed-Media Artist with Jane LaFazio
Art Journaling Pages in Stages with Dawn DeVries Sokol
2011 Cloth Paper Scissors (6 issues) CD Collection Handmade Book Essentials: Learn to Make Folded Side-Stitched and Signature-Style Books with Dea Fischer
Make it Graphic: Stencils Silhouettes & More with Linda Blinn
||4. Jamie Fingal Inspiration Pack.
Jamie shares items that inspire her in her studio, such as Mistyfuse products and 3 sizes of Havel's Sewing Scissors. $185 value
|7. Laura Osbun
Custom tote with a tree frog theme.
Journal with custom cover with a leaf motif.
9. Martha Sielman Art Quilt Portfolio: Natural World and Masters: Art Quilts, Volume 2 books ($49.90 value)
11. Twelve By Twelve: The International Art Quilt Challenge book ($22.95 value) - Donated by Gerrie Congdon
|12. Larkin Van Horn - Beading on Fabric book and a fun collection of beads to go with it. $40.00 value
13. Friends Fabric Art - Smorgasbord Mixed Media Collage Pack. ($20 value)
14. Lesley Riley
Package of TAP and Create with Transfer Artist Paper book.
15. Lyric Kinard - Bead It Like You Mean It instructional DVD and a beautiful bag of beads chosen by Lyric. $41.95 value
17. Leslie Tucker Jenison - Inspiration Pack. Leslie shares items that inspire her such as her hand-dyed cloth. You might also find a small piece of mail art. $100 value
18. Laura Wasilowski - Leaves in a Whirl Instructional DVD and pattern. $25 value
19. Susan Brubaker Knapp - Gingher Collector's Series embroidery scissors (new in box) with stainless steel/pewter finish and a pack of notecards featuring four of Susan's orchid art quilts. $61 value
An extraordinary layering of color and design that results in a very rich and complex texture. First Batik is hand "painted" with dye, then silk screened with either a discharge or a dye, some fabrics have both. 100% cotton, washable.
|20. Judy Gula/Artistic Artifacts - Seven 1/2 yard pieces of Batik Combanasi Fabrics for Artistic Artifacts. $50.75 value
21. Lura Schwarz Smith - Secrets of Digital Quilting: From Camera to Quilt book by Lura and Kerby C. Smith. $27.95 value
$100 gift voucher toward your choice of fiber art and mixed media supplies.
23. Jane LaFazio - A set of all six of her new 9x12" stencils. See them all on the StencilGirl site by searching on Jane's name from this page. $75 Value
24. Cynthia St. Charles
Art Quilt Design with Hand-Carved Printing Blocks DVD.
Cynthia's hand-carved printing blocks.
Original Thermofax printing screen created from one of Cynthia's photos and more.
25. Diane Doran - Digital Collage for Quilt Design from Start to Finish DVD as well as hand-dyed fabrics. $43.95 Value
26. Knowing your donations during A Year of Art will help provide funds for research in the fight against cancer and provide support for those fighting cancer. Value - Priceless
27. Pamela Allen - Think Like An Artist DVD. $29.95 Value
28. Leni Wiener - "Find Your Artistic Voice" Consultation with questionnaire, one-hour phone consultation and follow-up emails as needed for a period of three months. $100 Value
Thank you for supporting Fiberart For A Cause.
When generous fiber artists and patrons join together, wonderful things happen!
Special thanks to Jeanelle McCall for designing the A Year of Art logo pro bono.